Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-22 Origin: Site
T12 Plus Rinse Giveaway
Let's go Puppyoo!
What's the most attractive feature of Puppyoo T12 Plus Rinse？
We want to thank you all for your continued support with a free giveaway, and the winners will get a T12 Plus Rinse Vacuum and (2) Amazon Gift Cards!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Like this post and follow our official Instagram account @puppyoo_global
2. You can leave your answer in the comment area, we’ll randomly choose (3) lucky winners to win the T12 Plus Rinse and Two (2) Amazon Gift Cards!
So what are you waiting for?
Note: Must be residing in the US ONLY!
Terms and Conditions:
Participants, shall refer to the person who takes part in this contest
Organizer, shall refer to Beijing Puppy Vaccum Cleaner Group Co., Ltd
Contest, shall refer to Puppyoo T12 Plus Rinse GIVEAWAY Campaign
Contest Period, shall refer to be between 22nd July 2022 to 26th July 2022
1. By participating in this contest, participants are deemed to have agreed to the conditions stated in this Terms and Conditions Document.
2. Participants need to like this post and follow our official Instagram account @puppyoo_global and comment. The top 3 with the highest number of Followers will be the winners. The first one will get a free T12 Plus Rinse, and the second and the third will get Amazon gift card.
3. Participants must be residing in the US!
4. Participants found cheating (for instance, creating shell social media accounts to take part in the Contest) will be disqualified immediately.
5. It is a condition of entry that winner’s consent to the publication of their names and social media platform identifiers (in the format of username, profile picture and/or submitted photo) on the relevant social media platforms for publicity purposes.
6. We will announce the winner on 29th July 2022, and send Email to you to communicate your prize issue. So please make sure your Email is working. You need to take a photo of the item once they receive it, post it and tag us in your post.
7. Upon redemption of prize, winners are to provide the confirmation email from the Organizer and present their personal identification document for verification purpose.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Organiser is not liable for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any participant as a result of entering the Contest or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's personal property including but not limited to a computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading/uploading any materials in connection with the Contest.
9. Each participant warrants that its entry submission is the original work of the participant and, as such, the participant is the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted work, and that the participant has the right to submit the work to the Contest and grant all required licenses.
Each participant agrees not to submit any entry that:
(i) infringes any third party's proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or confidentiality obligations;
(ii) otherwise violates any applicable laws and regulations.
10. All entries submitted must NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales or use of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical
disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate, in the sole discretion of the Organiser, nor may the name submitted contain any derogatory references to the Organiser or any other person or entity including brands or trademarks of the Organiser or
any other person or entity.
11. The Organiser does not assume any liability for any unlawful or unlawfully produced content entry.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to remove, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that is not in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Contest.
13. In the event that the Organizer finds any form of cheating, i.e., creating spam accounts to like the entry, the entry will be forfeited.
14. In the event of a dispute, the winner’s entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and final decision of the Organiser. The Organiser’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
15. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.